May present a choking hazard

May present a choking hazard

Monday, January 7, 2008

Red Tornado Shrine: Custom Red Tornado Lego!


I saw this custom Red Tornado Lego and thought about how far Reddy has come, that he's getting into merchandise with all the heavy hitters, you can build your own whilst collecting various others, and he's in the spot light enough that there are those out there making customs of him. And pretty damn cool ones too.
And he'll always have that hostess ad...

This one was made my Mark Marquez, of Mark's Toy Corner, and he's got quite the knack for putting these little guys together.
Of course I won't just throw any old custom into my collections, but you have to make exceptions for your seriously lacking in stuff, low on the totem pole B-listers. You don't actually have to, but I occasionally do.

I believe he's got one for you too, Frank.

Thanks Mark!

2 comments:

rob! said...

that's quite the six-pack Reddy is rockin' there!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, good 'ol Reddy. Cool custom!