May present a choking hazard

May present a choking hazard

Monday, February 18, 2008

DC Official Licensee display

I am hereby licensed to dish out DC Comics!

Why, you ask?

Because I've got myself a sweet licensee display, that's why damnit!

Sweet! Hey JLA... oh wait... hey Shazam.
As we all know, Shazam shows up on things from time to time. And at the time he was still very much a face and a name, so what better place to put him?

I snagged this from a comic book store which no longer dishes out comics of any kind, and I'm glad I did. Acquired for the inclusion of man with Hawk mask and wings, this is just another one of those items I love having. Although the "DC" is in pink, which I could do without.

And it came with a hefty price. Not monies. I believe I signed something in blood for this puppy. True story...

6 comments:

rob! said...

OHMIGOD AWWWWWWSOME....

lucky for you Aquaman is not on it, oherwise i'd be sneaking into your house in an attempt to steal it.

lucky for you.

Damian said...

Oh, I know how lucky I am in both regards there.

Of course needs to ask why Aquaman isn't on there.

Rubbish.

Diabolu Frank said...

Yeah, the piece does seem a bit character light, but then if Adams and Giordano are illustrating, I'm unsatisfied by anything shy of full coverage. Is prettys.

Adama said...

Hey, my guy is on there, you guys can suck it! MWUAHAHAHA.

Seriously though, where the hell are Aquaman and Martian Manhunter?

Diabolu Frank said...

Martian Manhunter? Are you outta yer mind?

Damian said...

Never heard of him.