May present a choking hazard

May present a choking hazard

Friday, November 30, 2007

Atom switchplate


I'm not big on adding custom things to a collection of mine, but I'm slightly flexible when it comes to Ray. Being that Dr. Palmer wasn't really a part of neat-o things such as backpacks and rulers and the like, if someone takes the time to do a nice job of adding him to something as random as a switchplate, I'm all for it.
This was in with a bunch of other switchplates in a nice setup, all featuring those household name heroes, so I was kinda excited someone decided to include Ray.
I taunted, "ha Hal Jordan! Looks like you didn't make the cut this time!"
Of course it had already been purchased, but it was a small victory all the same.

Point is, I need therapy.

4 comments:

rob! said...

that's a cool lightswitch, in any case. nice choice of art to use on it.

Diabolu Frank said...

Parobeck! Sweetness! Even if the art is probably from some damned "Superman & Batman" magazine...

The Grey Man said...

awesome!! That's really cool, maybe I should redecorate & incorporate a superhero theme, this switch plate inspires me ;-)

oh lay off Hal though! I like him!
;-P

Damian said...

Ah, I like Hal. I just thought I had a small victory for Atom merchandise where Jordan didn't make it.