May present a choking hazard

May present a choking hazard

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Justice League Unlimited action figure

Time to start working in some action figures here, as there are just so many I don't know when I'll ever have enough time in life to fit them all in.

For whatever reason, Atom figures haven't really been all that popular until recently. And by that I mean there weren't any. Perhaps it was due to the size of the hero, although I don't really recall many toy lines putting figures out there to scale.
While the DC Direct Palmer figure is so beautiful (and will be bloggered in due time), this one here is pretty cool in it's own right. If you're releasing an 'action" figure, it's got to come with an accessory. These toy companies are starting to get some smarts.

He comes with his own Atom! It's just too good. As with the DC direct Palmer, I have loose figures as well, because they like to travel in my pocket with me from time to time, and join myself and friends for coffee.
It would appear that no one likes to travel with me when Ray is traveling with me, but that's too bad.
Groan "ugh, this again," and "does he really have to have his own seat?" all you want guys, I will not back down!

3 comments:

rob! said...

stand firm!

i love the fact that he comes with a to-scale Atom. i thought that was such a nice touch.

Anonymous said...

I really don't like the JLU toys very much. They made them too stylized, like the toon. The art style worked great in the show, but you don't have to make the characters EXACTLY the same in the toys. The kids will still recognize them, even if they aren't top heavy.

That said, that Atom figure looks like one of the nicer, more proportionate ones. Besides, beggars can't be choosers, huh?

Plaidstallions said...

I find that tiny atom all over the house.