May present a choking hazard

May present a choking hazard

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The All New Atom Heroclix

Ryan Choi Heroclix figure things are just showing up at my doorstep unannounced! Soon I'll have enough to form my own army, not that I would have had any trouble before.
I admittedly know very little about this game, other than I have multiple figures such as the one pictured above, and that the base is about the size of a 50 cent piece. They're pretty cool though.

And as far as I can tell, they don't make a Ray Palmer version. What the hell is that about? Someone let me know what the hell that's about. Unless they do, in which case start sending!

That's about it.

2 comments:

rob! said...

the Atom heroclix is, of course life-sized!

Damian said...

Damnit, why didn't I say that?