May present a choking hazard

May present a choking hazard

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Atom team-up ad


Finally the unpredictability of my work has caught up to the Titan, so there are gaping post holes. I'm actually surprised I made it this far.

Back to work here, I offer an Atom ad! This, to me, is a beauty. Achieves all it set out to, I would imagine. You've got catchy colors, with the text nicely spread out but not all over the place. It grabs you.

"Fistic Fireworks." It says that. It really says that.

Doesn't hurt that you've got a sweet Gil Kane cover there with the two Atom's being smacked around.
Who the hell is this "Thinker?!" I've got to know!

As always, available at your local newsstand.

1 comment:

rob! said...

using one atom to hit the other one with...

rob say "balls nasty."