May present a choking hazard

May present a choking hazard

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

VS Card * Chronos


"Been there, stole that."

Yesssss David, you go with your bad self. (send all complaints to the electronic mail address provided on this site)

I'll admit I'm still a bit hazy on how to wield these cards, but I do know one thing: I'm liking the Chronos art, compliments of Stuart Sayger.

You've got some faint clock action in the back, his cape looking great blowing around while he administers some kind of thieving mayhem to that device.

I also noticed that those responsible for this card opted to put "to" instead of the "->" which Siskoid was a big fan of, and can be found on the first vs. card I posted, here. Maybe it's an Injustice Gang thing.
Don't kid yourself, it means something.

Maybe it means it's time for another Chronos comic, with pencils by Stuart Sayger.

5 comments:

Siskoid said...

Correction: Was NOT a big fan of.

Chronos however, was da bomb.

Any incarnation, including the one with the goofy pants.

rob! said...

hard to make Chronos look bad-ass, but they almost pulled it off here!

Anonymous said...

Cool looking card. That is some pretty great Chronos art there. As far as a Chronos series, I'd read one staring the original. As a matter of fact, I was really hoping he'd become a recurring guest star in The All New Atom, as he was pretty darn awesome.

The Grey Man said...

yay Chronos rocks, he wore that dodgy costume with pride & is a great old school themed villain. My favourite time related villain

Damian said...

Chronos is the greatest striped pants wearing villain of all time.

All New Atom seems to have embraced him up to this point, hopefully they'll continue working him in there. Maybe my Chronos action figure isn't far off.