May present a choking hazard

May present a choking hazard

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sword of the Atom insert (1984)

Thanks to numerous obstacles not at all unlike Double Dare, I'm posting when I get the chance during the day.
Frank had asked me if I had these inserts, which I sadly at this time, do not. But he does, and has provided them for me, making him the brand spanking newest member of M.O.T.A.!
Welcome aboard.
He's put them up over at his site nurgh, and that's where you'll go to see the entire sweet setup.

I repeat... that's where you'll go to see the entire sweet setup.

nurgh! Catch the fever!

In regards to The Shadow War of Hawkman, Frank, I should have it. Although if I do not, and you provide it, you might then become a member of F.O.A.F!

Friends of a Feather?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I love that tagline. Looking for the happy ending, awesome.

rob! said...

when they do a Absolute Sword of the Atom, they should make the pic of the hands holding the cover, the cover--kind of like an infinity thing.

nurgh.

Diabolu Frank said...

Huh... I earned my FOAM and MOTA memberships on roughly the same day. Yay me.

Damian said...

If Peter Gabriel were here, he'd say you were "Big time."

He, in fact, is not here, so that's unfortunate.

Where would you like your certificate electronically sent?