May present a choking hazard

May present a choking hazard

Monday, December 31, 2007

Animal Man ad!

I was debating what to put up here, so much so that it put off putting up anything, therefore leading to the breadown of many a person, and now here I am. I've been posting non-Atom related stuff on Monday's, but I thought that maybe I should go with The Atom due to this being the eve of the New Year.
But this ad kept popping in my mind. And it's all I could do not to throw another piece of Red Tornado goodness (for Frank) into the mix. Besides, we're starting off the New Year with a beauty, I decided to end it with one of my favorite ads, for one of DC's more deserving and underused.

Grant Morrison's Animal Man! Yeah boy!

Be sure to check back in tomorrow when the T3 (the tiny titan, I'm really pushing that one) teams up with another blog born of heroism in an attempt that might just save the world!

4 comments:

rob! said...

hard to beat Brian Bolland!

and i can't wait to see what this team-up is!

Damian said...

The Bolland cover is gorgeous. I love the city they're leaving behind.

Not that I don't like the psychedelic swirling of #1

Anonymous said...

I've never read these, but I do have Animal Man in the mod. He seems like a cool character. I am really excited about this team up!

Damian said...

Animal Man included in the mod is a good call.

Incidentally, I've got a bead on the Ion Mask issue. I'll get my scan on soon.