May present a choking hazard

May present a choking hazard

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hembeck Atom

Rob Kelly of the aquaman shrine and other superior blogging provided me with some Hembeck strips of The Atom, and it's up to me now to spread the joy. By God I accept!

So there's a slice of fried gold. This one is from JLA #166 (may 1979), and Ray is on top of his game here.

Fred, if you're reading this, your Atom strips are so much fun... that you get a complete pass for making fun of the tiny titan. Yanno, things like him being accidentally stepped on by villains and such.

More to come!

3 comments:

rob! said...

alwyas glad to help out...i couldnt find any hembeck strips that had aquaman; at least Ray got TWO to his own!

Anonymous said...

I know you'd rather hunt through all your old DC's looking for Hembeck strips but this site is really cool

http://www.proudrobot.com/hembeck/index.html

Check it out! You'll be glad you did.

C Healy

Damian said...

I am glad I did, and I'm glad you did. Thank you, that's some good stuff.

As for hunting them down, I still do have some Hembeck's up my sleeve that have already been hunted. From now on though...