May present a choking hazard

May present a choking hazard

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Debut of the Atom ad Part 2

Here I posted the first debut ad and great galaxies here is the second!

I received this compliments of Rob Kelly of the aquaman shrine and various other top-o-the-line blog action, who found it, along with many other beauties, in old JLA issues.

So there's heaps more to come! You're excited.

I'm still loving the "Big, big, small, small" thing.

Beautiful ad. People should have picked this thing up and read it and stuff. At newsstands no less!

Schnapp!

As I was firmly entrenched in Atom fandom whilst being a child, naturally, Hawkman had a place in my heart as well. So naturally, I've got gobs of Hawkman stuff. So please check out the Hawkman poll I've got going on over there and throw in your 2 cents.

4 comments:

rob! said...

schnapp made every dc comic look like the Most Exciting Comic Ever Published!

Diabolu Frank said...

If you've got enough Hawkman stuff, better to pull a Rob Kelly franchise spin-off than to take more than two days a week from Atom's blog.

Damian said...

That had entered my mind. I just figured I'd work Hawkman in here and help postpone the eventual Atom well running dry.

I don't know if I've got it in me!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, great ad, although that was a REALLY weird story. Jason Woodrue as the Floronic Man rather than an exile from a dimension where flora is ascendant is a vast improvement.

Definitely go with Hawkman once a week. I'm a really big fan of the Hawks, so I'll welcome it, but I'd hate to sacrifice Atom-y goodness, even for Carter.